What exactly are video games: their varieties, classification and genres, also cheats, trainers, assessments, details plus much more
A video game is generally a spectacular computer application or an electronic device that implements the gameplay “gameplay, from English. Gameplay”.
Synonyms in the system of “video game” are the terms “electronic game” , “computer game” , “video game device” , “video game for PC” and so on. Within the English -speaking game space, the phrase " Video Game" is used to denote video games.
Mandatory elements of any video games are:
- Visual interface by way of which the player “gamer, from English. Gamer” controls the gameplay;
- Game environment – setting “from English. setting”, which includes a individual time, place of motion, external attributes together with the game with darkest dungeon backup save.
Frequently, such games are based on stories from films, literary works, political events. The reverse regime can also be observed when, based on specific video games, full -length films are made. To the United States went further, giving computer games the status of an independent form of art, or dying light trainer 1. 6. 2.
Genres of video games
One together with the most common criteria for classifying video games is their genre. Below we will present a separate list of video games genres, which has received recognition of most gamers and video games observers.
Classification by genres involves the attribution of the specific video game towards the following categories:
- schooling games “they are based within the need to perform particular actions aimed at schooling a predetermined skill”;
- strategies “plot games that require a player in analysis of your situation and make unobvious decisions; something even a little additional than just logical games like checkers or chess”;
- arcades “games for dexterity and attentiveness”;
- adventure games “"boils" , as a rule. based on historical plots and scripts”;
- electronic simulators “virtual prototypes of real objects and processes associated with car management or other products and the like;
- action “from English. Motion – action; games suggesting constant clattering by buttons and rotation from the mouse; games with an exciting plot, involving active and ongoing actions to the player”;
- puzzles and logically games “all sorts of board games, including the mentioned chess and checkers”;
- Mixed “any combination involving the attribution of video games to much a bit additional than 1 genre, for example, motion and strategy that teaches the game and the simulator”.
The main trends on your gaming industry of recent years are a bias in direction of mixing genres, the implementation of high -quality three -dimensional graphics, filling the game scenarios with meaning and dynamics on dst console commands.
Classification of video games
Video games could in reality be classified on other grounds. The most normally represented below.
Depending regarding the number of platforms used, video games are divided into those:
- which are installed on personal computers;
- under which awesome prefixes “consoles” are developed;
- which are installed on mobile products.
Based around the themes, video games are divided into:
- Cyberpank and others.
The number of players involved can serve as an independent criterion for dividing the video game into:
- Single -user “a single player”
- Multipoling “two or extra players”.
The presence/absence of network variations – an auxiliary criterion for that classification of video games are divided into:
- those that allow you to play by applying the Internet;
- Those who do not provide such opportunity to players.
Depending all around the items used, video games could be “1” text or “2” graphic “the latter, in turn, could extremely effectively be two- or three-dimensional”. Most video games are created for people, although their person kinds are designed for other living creatures, for example, dying light trainer 1. 6. 1. These are great plans or devices that make the pet monitor the image of your mouse for your screen or otherwise show activity.