What are video games: their products, classification and genres, also cheats, trainers, important feed-back, news as well as more
A video game is actually a unique computer program or an digital product or service that implements the gameplay “gameplay, from English. Gameplay”.
Synonyms with the idea of “video game” are the terms “electronic game” , “computer game” , “video game device” , “video game for PC” and so on. While during the English -speaking game space, the phrase " Video Game" is used to denote video games.
Mandatory elements of any video games are:
- Visual interface through which the player “gamer, from English. Gamer” controls the gameplay;
- Game environment – setting “from English. setting”, which includes a correct time, place of action, external attributes with all the game with vermintide cheat engine 2016.
Normally, such games are based on stories from films, literary works, political events. The reverse program can also be observed when, based on certain video games, full -length films are made. Inside of in the United States went further, giving computer games the status of an independent form of art, or edf 4. 1 cheat table.
Genres of video games
One all-around the most common criteria for classifying video games is their genre. Below we will present a separate list of video games genres, which has received recognition of most gamers and video games observers.
Classification by genres involves the attribution of the picked video game over the following categories:
- education games “they are based within the need to perform certain actions aimed at teaching a predetermined skill”;
- strategies “plot games that require a player in investigation in just the situation and make unobvious decisions; something added than just logical games like checkers or chess”;
- arcades “games for dexterity and attentiveness”;
- adventure games “"boils" , since the rule. based on historical plots and scripts”;
- digital simulators “virtual prototypes of real objects and processes associated with car management or other equipment and the like;
- motion “from English. Action – motion; games suggesting constant clattering by buttons and rotation through the mouse; games with an exciting plot, involving active and ongoing actions within the player”;
- puzzles and logically games “all kinds of board games, including the mentioned chess and checkers”;
- Mixed “any combination involving the attribution of video games to even additional than a single genre, for example, motion and process that teaches the game and the simulator”.
The main trends belonging within the gaming industry of recent years are a bias towards mixing genres, the implementation of high -quality three -dimensional graphics, filling the game scenarios with meaning and dynamics on is hunt showdown crossplay.
Classification of video games
Video games will be classified on other grounds. The most frequently represented below.
Depending inside the number of platforms used, video games are divided into those:
- which are installed on personal computers;
- under which wonderful prefixes “consoles” are developed;
- which are installed on mobile equipment.
Based inside the themes, video games are divided into:
- Cyberpank and others.
The number of players involved can serve as an independent criterion for dividing the video game into:
- Single -user “a person player”
- Multipoling “two or considerably way more players”.
The presence/absence of network versions – an auxiliary criterion to the classification of video games are divided into:
- those that allow you to play by using the Internet;
- Those who do not provide such opportunity to players.
Depending all-around the goods used, video games might be “1” text or “2” graphic “the latter, in turn, are commonly two- or three-dimensional”. Most video games are created for people, although their individual types are designed for other living creatures, for example, ped dropper. These are outstanding applications or products that make the pet monitor the image over the mouse while in the screen or otherwise show activity.